Learning At Its Best
Learn how to negotiate with your customers, service providers, stakeholders, managers and project team members as well with your private business partners.
PMI Switzerland Chapter is proud to offer you again a One-day PM Master Class. Don’t miss this workshop, expand your knowledge and earn 8 PDU’s.
In this full-day classroom training you will learn how to negotiate with your customers, service providers, stakeholders, managers and project team members as well with your private business partners.
- Take the opportunity to learn in a small group on Saturday without business interruption
- Benefit from an experienced trainer in Negotiation Skills, Soft Skills, Customer Relationship building and Project Management Training and execution.
- Share your knowledge and experience with other PM colleagues from different companies and learn from peers
Our trainer, Anders Pedersen, has extensive experience in leading workshops on many different subjects related to project management. Based on discussions with the trainer, the pedagogical approach consists in the following:
- Review of a theoretical point
- Use a case study as a basis
- For each point, complete one or more exercises (group exercises or role plays) based on a case study
- Debrief in group the outcome of the exercise
- Debrief and compare in plenum group findings with the outcome of the case study
- Define Lessons Learned and Action Points
|Professional Development Units:||8|
8048 Altstetten, Zurich
|Date/Time:||Saturday, October 28, 2017 from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM)|
|Event Organizer:||Daniel von Niederhaeusern|
(For questions email organizer HERE)
Please be aware that at the event photos of the audience are taken and published on the PMI Switzerland homepage as well as on Facebook. The event may also be broadcast live over Facebook. With your attendance you accept these conditions.
A few spaces are still available, please hurry to register to not miss this great Master Class.